RClamp0531TQ is a high-performance, ultra-low capacitance transient voltage suppression (TVS) device. The single-line, automotive-qualified RClamp0531TQ claims the highest levels of low-clamping voltage performance for safeguarding today's automotive infotainment and telematics systems.
With the lowest-available clamping voltages, the RClamp0531TQ delivers optimal transient protection. Providing the highest confidence in automotive component reliability, the RClamp0531TQ device is qualified to grade 1 of the AEC-Q100 automotive reliability standard. As a single-line device, the RClamp0531TQ is housed in a 1.0 x 0.6 mm package, giving designers added flexibility in optimising their circuit board layout.
Features of the RClamp0531TQ include;
· Transient protection for high-speed data lines to: IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) ±20 kV (air), ±12 kV (contact); IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50 nsec); IEC 61000-4-5 (lightning) 4A (8/20µsec)
· 5V working voltage protection
· Protects a single I/O line
· Low capacitance (<0.5 pF line-to-line)
· 1.0 x 0.6 mm package
· Pb Free and RoHS/WEEE compliant
RClamp0531TQ is priced at $0.36 (3,000).