UK EV consultancy Versinetic has created a ‘periodic table’ of acronyms and key terms for electric vehicles
With the new technology and way of driving has come a huge array of acronyms and terms.
Versinetic has gathered some of the key terms, technologies and features associated with electric vehicle, EV infrastructure and other alternative fuel options, to help de-mystify all things EV.
The terms have been put into a ‘periodic table’ to group terms together where each cell is interactive to provide an embedded definition.
Definitions vary from standards such as J1772 and ChaDemo as well as PEM for fuel cell membranes.
- UK design house launches EV charger division
- Controller for smart vehicle-to-grid chargers
- Survey says EV biggest growth area for UK electronics
Other articles on eeNews Automotive
- High-performance ceramic module for drive inverters
- Waymo rolls out Jaguar self-driving car service in San Francisco
- BMW in UK projects for long range and fast charging EV batteries
- Boom for automotive microcontroller market
- eSOL licences emCompress for automotive firmware updates
- Continental, Varta develop swappable e-scooter 48V battery