THe WE-PD P performance choke is packaged in a 1260 footprint. With a MnZn core, the storage choke offers the highest ferrite-based saturation current currently available with a low RDC. THe WE-PD P is suitable for switching frequencies up to 5 MHz and is AEC-Q-200 qualified.
The WE-PD-family storage chokes are aimed at integrated DC-DC converters and switching controllers with output power from 100mW to 300W. The inductors help to raise the efficiency of switching controllers to over 95 percent.
Whereas the "Standard" and "Robust" series have a NiZn core, the "Performance" variant with MnZn attains even higher saturation current values for the same component size. The operating temperature range is also wider, from -40°C to +150°C. Depending on the required inductance value, the WE-PD 1260 P is available in 18 variants of the E6 series from 1.5 µH to 1000 µH.
Like all the WE-PD-series storage chokes, the new model is available from stock in all inductance value variants without a minimum order quantity. Free samples can be requested.
Related choke articles
- AUTOMOTIVE ETHERNET COMMON MODE COIL FOR EXTREME TEMPERATURES
- COMMON MODE DEVICE FOR AUTOMOTIVE ONE PAIR ETHERNET
- SINGLE PHASE BLOCK FILTER FOR TOUGH EMI
- PROCESS IMPROVES COMMON MODE DEVICES IN EVS AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
- FILTER BOOSTS SINGLE-PAIR ETHERNET IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
- INTEGRATED FILTER REPLACES COMMON-MODE DEVICE