SWARCO Traffic Systems GmbH is the largest company in the SWARCO Group and acts as a system integrator for traffic lights and intersection control systems, motorway and tunnel guidance systems, parking guidance systems and charging infrastructure for electric vehicles, including associated software development.
Cohda Wireless’s technology has been applied in other similar systems in Estonia and Finland for a smart pedestrian crossing which alerts pedestrians and other road-users to danger. In Norway, a trial carried out in the 2.2km long Bjørnegård tunnel in Bærum uses Cohda’s vehicle positioning solution, V2X-Locate, to improve vehicle safety.
Related V2X articles
- COHDA WIRELESS PARTNERS WITH U-BLOX
- US AGREES FREQUENCY SPECTRUM
- BOSCH AND PARTNERS TAKE 5G TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- INTEGRATED COMMUNICATION CONTROLLER WITH CONNECTED CAR FUNCTIONALITY
Other articles on eeNews Automotive
- Startup unveils phased array radar-on-a-chip
- Dream Chip bought by Chinese chip giant
- Siemens AUTOSAR tool adds time critical Ethernet protocol stack
- 60GHz mmWave radar for driver monitoring and touchless interfaces